Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Bush Sticking With Immigration Bill


Someone needs to tell Dubya that when he’s wrong, sticking by his wrong decision forever won’t make it right.
He’s still sticking with his now-dead immigration bill, saying that it will be revived despite all evidence of its deadness.
“I believe we can get it done,” Bush said of the immigration bill that has run into deep trouble on Capitol Hill. “I’ll see you at the bill signing.”
Now I can see why liberals hate him so much.  If you disagree with him, he becomes like one of those “The Bible is the Word of God because the Word of God is the Bible” Christians.  Try asking him something about this bill, and you’ll get one of three responses:
  1. “This bill is not amnesty - that’s just Washington hiberijoo.”
  2. “I will sign this bill.”
  3. “I will not not sign this bill.”
Harriet Myers had to step down before Bush wisened up and got Sam Alito - why can’t he admit that this bill is dead, too?

No comments:

Post a Comment